We advise and support our clients in all phases of CLAIM MANAGEMENT. This includes checking contractual partners in advance of a transaction, the out-of-court assertion of payment claims, including negotiation of payment plans, up to the prosecution of claims in court and, if necessary, their enforcement by way of enforcement.
A large part of our activity has a cross-border character. Here we draw on the many years of experience of our lawyers, who, in addition to the necessary legal expertise, e.g. in the area of UN sales law, also have the corresponding cultural and linguistic skills.
- Checking the creditworthiness of domestic and foreign debtors
- Debt security
- Implementation of extrajudicial debt collection activities
- Negotiation and agreement of payment plans
- Carrying out settlement negotiations
- Judicial dunning procedure
- Carrying out the judicial and, if necessary, arbitrational collection of claims
- Enforcement proceedings
In this area we maintain long-term cooperations with some clients. This applies equally to the enforcement of claims domestically and in our most important Asian target countries, namely China and Vietnam.